Premier San Francisco and Bay Views
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 3,434 SF • 7,136 SF Lot • $3,359,000
164 Crescent Ave, Sausalito, CA 94965
Ideally situated on a lush, verdant hillside, this exceptional multi-level residence showcases commanding, far reaching vistas of the stunning San Francisco skyline, the Bay, picturesque Angel Island, and surrounding hillsides. Watch sunrise and moonrise, San Francisco ferries, yachts and cargo ships daily from the beautiful interiors or from the well landscaped terraced gardens or view decks.
The magnificent great room is the heart and soul of this outstanding residence, thoughtfully designed with an ease of flow from one area to another and from the indoors to spacious outdoor venues, thereby making entertainment a joyous event.
- Office/ 4th bedroom is privately located on the entry level with built-in bookcases and full bath.
- Great room with a raised hearth gas fireplace is appointed in granite and stone surround, vaulted 12’+ ceilings, sitting area with large picture windows capturing the stellar outlooks, hardwood floors and French doors leading to a secluded sundeck.
- Gracious dining area overlooking the great room and beyond to panoramic water perspectives.
- The remodeled kitchen is fully equipped with center island, Carrara marble counters, recessed lighting, breakfast bar with waterfall edge, instant hot water, and stainless-steel appliances consisting of Sub-Zero refrigerator, microwave, Viking 6 burner gas range with oven, Viking dishwasher, eating area, and outdoor access to the garden.
- The Master bedroom suite with fireplace and French doors leads to a generous terrace and is located on its own level. The sumptuous master bath has double sinks, Toto Bidet/Toilet combination, marble floors, a free-standing tub, and a stall shower.
- Two additional bedrooms and a bath are located on the lower level of the home.
• Nest thermostats
• Sono’s audio
• Retracting screens
• Copper gutters
• New slate roof on garage
• New Porcelain tile in master and living room decks
• Trex decking in bottom deck
• 2 heating zones
• 2 car detached garage
World renowned Sausalito, at the Bay’s edge, is the gateway to Marin County, being the very first city encountered upon crossing the exquisite expanse of the Golden Gate Bridge. As such it represents a “commuters dream” providing smooth passage by driven vehicle or ferry to San Francisco. The glorious promenade along the bay, the boutiques, outdoor musical events, house boats, as well as cafes and fine restaurants enhance the resort lifestyle particular to this enchanting community, beloved to land dwellers and yachtsman alike.